Bring your talent to Kenshoo’s Product Engagement team and help build educational content and strategies that will increase product adoption and ensure that our clients succeed.
Kenshoo is the global leader in agile marketing software. Our mission is to empower every marketer in the world with technology to build brands and generate demand across all media. Our customers are the biggest brands and advertising agencies in the world.
We seek a jack-of-all-trades who will strive to innovate in order to create engaging educational content and deliver it effectively. You will work with a small team in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment, and in coordination with teams across the company, from UX to product to marketing.
Your tasks may include:
● Writing online help articles
● Building training decks
● Creating video tutorials and demos
● Creating in-application walk-throughs and tutorials
● Building learning paths for client segments
● Defining micro-copy for the application
The ideal candidate is not afraid of a challenge, has a passion for client enablement, and is willing to dive in and become an expert in our products and solutions.
● At least 2 years marketing and/or technical writing and/or training in a software company
● Ability to work in a dynamic environment and ”go with the flow”
● Self-starter who can see a project through from start to finish
● Openness to learning new tools and working with multiple technologies
● Ability to collaborate with teams worldwide
● Mother tongue level of English
● Knowledge of MadCap Flare
● Knowledge of video & e-learning tools such as Captivate and Camtasia
● Knowledge of WalkMe or similar in-app guidance tools
● Experience in SaaS and Agile environments
● Experience in Search Engine Marketing or online advertising technologies