Kenshoo is looking for a UX/UI Team leader developer to design an online SaaS application which is up to date on new concepts and trends on the web, capable of working inside the organization and outside (with customers).
As UX/UI Team Leader you will lead the management and development of new concepts from product inception through launch. Collaborate with internal and external clients on product direction and design, assign projects to UX resources, and oversee the implementation of designs.
- 5+ years of web design (UX) experience
- 2+ year in a supervisor or manger position leading a team of UX professionals
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of architecture-related software (Axure, Visio, iRise, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Experience translating user research into design decisions and specifications
- Advantage: worked for mid / large orgs – Advantage