Kenshoo is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to generate an online SaaS application alongside a dedicated development team, providing a sophisticated platform for Online Advertising Campaign Management, integrating with various online marketing channels. The role consists of identification and definition of functionality from conception to delivery, by fully understanding customer requirements, ‘connecting the dots’, and creating working plans and priorities for the development team.
This role provides a unique opportunity for software product management creativity and career development and growth: You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities and be innovative while doing so, as the task is far from trivial.
Role is based in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv. Customers are global companies, and the development team is based in Israel. Periodic travel to the US is expected.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products
- Excellent consensus building and facilitation skills. Specifically, demonstrated ability to process large amounts of conflicting data and drive forward decisions based on an objective fact base.
- Significant experience writing product requirements, User Personas, or User Scenarios in a product development lifecycle setting.
- Significant experience rationalizing and prioritizing technical investments.
- Project management, driving and communication skills (Hebrew & English), effectively managing projects and working cross team.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively, including proven ability to work closely with overseas teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to work through ambiguity.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent- An advantage, MBA – an advantage.