Ready to take your career to the next level?
Kenshoo is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.
We’re proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Kenshoo is a great working environment.
About the Job:
The position requires high motivation, lots of energy, hard worker, working closely with the Company’s accounting teams in Israel and abroad. In addition, the candidate should be able to work independently, oversees the day to day activities and ensure accurate reporting to senior management.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Head of FP&A or anyone else that will be determined by the CFO
- Budget control and monitoring
- Monthly results analysis (P&L)
- Work directly with the accounting teams
- Work closely with the HR team on recruiting status
- Participate in the Annual Operating Plan process
- Resource Planning
- Communication with managers
Skills / Attributes Required
- BA is Economic, or similar educational skills
- Up to 3 years’ experience as financial analyst in Hi- tech company
- Experience in FP&A is a must
- Must be a self-motivator
- Experience in Information Systems is an advantage
- Experience in high tech companies is an advantage
- Problem solver
- Attention to details
- Team player
- MS Office, strong Excel skills and financial systems
- Very good English skills – musא
- Experience in fast-growing technology companies
- Knowledge in Priority
- Knowledge in Salesforce
- Experience with P&L